As 2013 comes to a close and the holidays are upon us, many of us get swept into the busyness of wrapping up last-minute activities and quickly looking ahead toward plans for the next year. This time of transition is a great opportunity to take a few moments to reflect on and thank the people and endeavors that have brought your team or organization success. While this concept may sound cliché or simplistic, it is incredibly important for business’ overall sustainability as well as for renewing staff morale for the coming year.
Following are some things that I am grateful for during this season:
- Amazing colleagues whom I cherish and am energized and impressed by each day.
- Both longstanding and new clients who are passionate about their businesses and place their trust in our Y&A team to strategize and execute winning PR programs for their organizations.
- The power of creativity when teams collectively bring ideas together.
- Ever-improving technologies that enable our team to perform top quality work remotely, regardless of physical location.
- Journalists and industry analysts who take a genuine interest in their areas of focus and produce excellent reporting on the industries our clients serve.
Feel free to share your gratitude ideas or thoughts in the comments. Wishing all of our Matchbox readers a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year.