FAIRFAX, Va. – As a recession looms and organizations look to quickly reduce IT expenditures, Rivermine, the leading provider of automated telecom expense management (TEM) solutions, today launched a suite of enhanced eXPERTSolutions managed service packages.
Leveraging Rivermine’s team of telecom expense management “experts,” eXPERTSolutions now offers five turnkey packages of managed services that enable companies around the world to realize rapid cost savings and better manage their wireless and wireline TEM processes.
First introduced in 2006, eXPERTSolutions is now powered by Rivermine 6.0, the latest version of the award-winning and patent-pending Rivermine software platform, which was also announced today (see separate press release on version 6.0).
“With an ever-tightening economy, it is imperative that organizations look to reduce telecom costs – a top 10 corporate expense – through our turnkey managed services,” said Mark Logan, president and CEO, Rivermine. “Our eXPERTSolutions packages offer all of the automation, visibility and control of market-leading TEM software plus the convenience and efficiencies of managed services.”
To help organizations quickly realize cost savings, Rivermine’s new eXPERTSolutions managed service packages streamline the customer decision and deployment process. They utilize Rivermine 6.0, which includes new features to expedite back-end integration and overall configuration.
eXPERTSolutions can be tailored to meet customer-specific business needs and a seamless upgrade path ensures that organizations starting at one package level can easily upgrade to another as their requirements evolve.
“The next step in the maturation of the TEM market is a programmatic approach to selling service bundles,” said Eric Goodness, research vice president, Gartner. “TEM customers will benefit from the ease of buying managed service packages that fit their requirements without incurring the costs of custom solutions.”
Rivermine 6.0 software automates many functions associated with enterprise telecom order management, invoice processing and auditing, inventory management, dispute management and reporting/analytics. The new eXPERTSolutions packages augment Rivermine 6.0 with the following capabilities:
– eXPERTSilver: Provides hosted Rivermine TEM software along with Rivermine experts performing invoice acquisition, validation and loading services.
– eXPERTGold: Extends the Silver package, with Rivermine experts providing services to allocate costs, approve invoices, audit invoices and manage disputes.
– eXPERTPlatinum: Extends the Gold package to include a comprehensive TEM end-to-end solution, where Rivermine experts manage the entire TEM process.
– eXPERTWireless: A complete wireless managed service, including rate plan optimization, wireless store for procurement/ordering, asset tracking and enterprise-wide helpdesk support. eXPERTWireless can be added to any of the above packages.
– eXPERTGlobal: Adding a global dimension to the Silver, Gold or Platinum packages previously described, eXPERTGlobal gives customers the ability to view system screens in their native languages, including double-byte characters, and supports 183 global invoice formats, as well as over 100 currencies.
In addition, an array of other Rivermine services continue to be available “a-la-carte” such as Sourcing, Historical Audits and Inventory Builds. For more information about Rivermine eXPERTSolutions and Rivermine 6.0, please visit www.rivermine.com.
Rivermine is a leading provider of automated, award-winning solutions that enable organizations to gain visibility into, and control over, their wireline and wireless telecom spend. More than 225 companies—including many Fortune 1000 corporations and large government agencies—have selected Rivermine to optimize their overall telecom environments and dramatically reduce costs. These patent-pending Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solutions automate the entire telecom lifecycle including contract sourcing, ordering, inventory management, invoice processing and auditing, wireless management and reporting/analytics. For more information, visit http://www.rivermine.com.
# # #