Vice President Jennifer Mirabile brings dedicated account management and strategic media relations skills to the agency. Since joining Young & Associates nearly 10 years ago, Jennifer’s mainstay is in devising and executing creative communication strategies designed to achieve a company’s overall business objective. Providing hands-on consultation services to both fast-paced start-ups as well as large enterprises, Jennifer’s tenaciousness contributes to her clients’ successes.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pa., Jennifer takes time to reflect on the joys of life including raising her two children, practicing yoga and reading a masterpiece. She earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Pennsylvania State University and received a master’s degree in public communication from American University.
- Doing the Right Thing: Corporate Giving
- It’s Summer Break, But Don’t Put Your Media Relations Strategy on Hiatus
- Upstate New York Giraffe April Achieves “It Girl” Status
- Why Long-Term PR Engagements Reap the Most Rewards
- Ten Tips for When the News Well Runs Dry
- PR from 2004 to 2016 – Celebrating 12 Years with Y&A